SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Completed application
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Official GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score not older than five years. Minimum score required is 470.
- Applicants to the MS in Human Resource Management may submit either a GMAT, GRE, or MAT score not older than five years.
- All final & official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation not older than two years
- A one-page essay on why you want to earn your graduate degree
- Current resume
- TOEFL or IELTS score for international students with non-English native language