SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Completed application
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA 3.0 to 4.0 for MBA or MS in Human Resource ManagementMinimum undergraduate cumulative GPA 3.25 to 4.0 for the MS in Taxation
- Official GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score not older than five years. Minimum score required is 470.
- Applicants to the MS in Human Resource Management may submit either a GMAT, GRE, or MAT score not older than five years.
- All final & official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation not older than two years
- A one-page essay on why you want to earn your graduate degree
- Current resume
- TOEFL or IELTS score for international students with non-English native language