PROVIDING UNMATCHED PREPARATION FOR TODAY’S I.T. PROFESSIONALS
A Leader in Information Technology
When it comes to careers in technology, it’s a brave new world out there. Today’s tech professionals have to be able to manage and analyze incredible amounts of information while dealing with constant and relentless security threats from hackers and cyber terrorists.
RMU’s information systems and technology degree programs are at the forefront of this highly competitive field and are featured in U.S. News and World Report Best Online 2017. Taught by faculty who bring real-world experience and knowledge into the classroom, these programs address current I.T. issues, giving students the hi-tech skills employers look for.
- As new technological innovations continue to proliferate in our society, so do the opportunities for cyber crime. RMU’s B.S. in Cyber Forensics and Information Security online degree program teaches students the most up-to-date techniques to detect, respond to, and prevent network intrusions and to master broader concepts such as the responsible use of resources, the appropriate management of risks, and the alignment of information technology with the organization.
- Modern business organizations must leverage vast quantities of information to make effective decisions and achieve a strategic competitive advantage. The M.S. in Data Analytics Systems online degree program is designed to educate business and information systems professionals in the concepts, activities, and issues related to business intelligence systems.
- The M.S. in Information Technology Project Management teaches students how to apply knowledge, utilize project management software, and provide leadership in a fast-paced, demanding IT environment.
- RMU’s M.S. in Internet Information Systems online degree program prepares I.T. professionals for the challenges of developing and managing information systems, managing large amounts of information and data, dealing with the ever-changing issues of security, and identifying and solving hardware, software and Internet problems.
- The M.S. in Cyber Security and Information Assurance online degree program prepares information technology professionals to recognize and combat information systems threats and vulnerabilities, giving students the background needed to design and develop systems that are engineered to be reliable and secure.
- RMU is leveraging its expertise in cyber security to offer a certificate program in Mobile Forensics and Security to meet the burgeoning demand for IT security staff trained to keep mobile devices safe and secure. This program is offered through a National Science Foundation grant that RMU received to train faculty and students in mobile Internet security.
Learn how to effectively manage and protect technology, and become an indispensable asset to any organization—at RMU.