RMU IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THIS EVER-CHANGING INDUSTRY
Preparing Leaders for the New Age of Health Care
Few industries have experienced more growth and change in the past decade than health care, and few universities have made the commitment that RMU has to lead the way in educating qualified nurses and health care administrators.
Through close ties with local and regional health care agencies like Highmark, UPMC, the Jewish Healthcare Foundation, and the Heritage Valley Health System, RMU’s School of Nursing and Health Sciences gives students outstanding clinical opportunities and an edge in this competitive industry.
RMU’s online nursing and health care programs give you the flexibility you want while providing the type of top-notch preparation you need to build a successful and life-changing career in this ever-growing, ever-changing field.
- Integrating theory with relevant case study examples, RMU's B.S. in Health Services Administration program (online only) gives you the practical knowledge and skills you need to lead organizations in providing better health care for individuals, fostering better health for the population and lowering per-capita costs through improvement.
- Designed by nurses for nurses, RMU’s fully online RN to BSN or RN to MSN, both accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), prepare practicing nurses for the role of a nurse educator in clinical, community, or academic settings.
- RMU’s M.S. in Health Services Administration degree program (online) focuses on the latest techniques in management, strategic planning, organizational leadership, communication, budgeting and finance, research and evaluation, and other disciplines to put you on the path to promotion.
- If you already hold a baccalaureate degree in nursing, RMU offers an M.S. in Nursing (M.S.N.) with a concentration in nursing education (online), combining strong interdisciplinary support courses in education and information science with focused nursing courses.
- RMU’s Leadership in Simulation Management certificate program (online) prepares health science educators to plan and implement evidence-based simulation instruction and to manage simulation teaching/learning systems.
Each of these advanced-level programs is taught by faculty members with real-world health care knowledge and experience, giving you an advantage in this exciting and competitive field.Make a difference in the lives of others. Become a leader in the new age of health care—at RMU.