BUILDING BETTER TEACHERS BY FOCUSING ON THE STUDENT
Preparing Leaders in Education
Today’s educators have to be able to support the intellectual, social, and personal development of all students. Robert Morris University’s online programs in teaching and education prepare candidates to be competent and compassionate educators who have the necessary skills to maximize their students’ learning potential.
Focusing on the latest advances in teaching technology and theory, our online programs are taught by faculty members with valuable, real-world teaching experience. In addition, our Professional Education Unit is currently accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and covers both initial teacher preparation programs and advanced educator programs.
- The M.S. in Business Education online degree program is designed for those engaged in teaching business concepts and studies in public, private, and corporate educational institutions. It’s also for people looking for initial or additional secondary teaching certification in business, computer and information technology.
- Designed for elementary or secondary school teachers, those in corporate training and development, or those in scholastic athletics and recreation management, RMU’s M.S. in Instructional Leadership online degree program builds on what you’ve already mastered on the job in order to extend your abilities in a wide variety of areas.
- Online teaching and learning has become a major focus for K-12 school districts, higher education institutions and corporate training. RMU’s Teaching Online Certificate program is specifically targeted for K-12 and Higher Education faculty who teach in online, distant, or cyber education settings. K-12 teachers who complete this program at RMU will receive the Online Teaching Endorsement from the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The Autism Spectrum Disorders Program is designed to meet the needs and interests of those who have the desire to increase their knowledge in working with students on the autism spectrum, including but not limited to general and special educators, behavior specialists, school psychologists, principals, guidance counselors, speech and language clinicians, occupational and physical therapists, and reading specialists. K-12 teachers who complete this program will receive the Autism Spectrum Disorder Endorsement from the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Furthermore, courses may be applied to the M. S. in Instructional Leadership degree program.
- The totally-online Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Instructional Management and Leadership degree program is designed to meet the needs and interests of working professionals such as teachers, administrators, college faculty, and corporate training professionals who wish to become better managers and leaders of the instructional process and/or seek to pursue teaching positions in higher education and in the corporate setting.
Advance your skills and maximize the learning potential of your students—with an online degree from RMU.