PREPARING LEADERS IN EDUCATION
Building Better Educators
Designed for elementary or secondary school teachers, those in corporate training and development, or those in scholastic athletics and recreation management, RMU’s M.S. in Instructional Leadership degree program builds on what you’ve already mastered on the job in order to extend your abilities in a wide variety of areas.You can also earn the following certifications in this Master's program:
- Teaching Endorsement in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- PA Certification as an Instructional Technology Specialist
- Teaching Endorsement in Online Instruction
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification
- Principal Certification
- Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction Certification
Advance your skills, maximize the learning potential of your students, and build your professional marketability—with an RMU degree and certification.
Why Choose RMU for Your Master's Degree?
The small class sizes and hands-on educational curriculum allows students to immediately apply what they are learning in class to their current career. Classes are taught by faculty members who are experts in education and related disciplines, and by practicing professionals who are leaders in the field.